White House Responsibilities
- Jared’s responsibilities are starting to shrink/become more focused.
- Reince let him do whatever he wanted. John Kelly is less permissive.
- He helped push out Reince Preibus and Steve Bannon which stabilized the Trump ecosystem.
- Some Projects
- Middle East Peace
- Office of American Innovation
- On Nov 29th, he met with the Mueller team. Sounds like a lot of it was around his interactions with Michael Flynn and the Russia.
- Not related to the Mueller investigation, federal prosecutors asked for records related to a loan that Kushner Companies got from Deutsche Bank one month before the election.
- Jared is so close to Trump. Everything seems like a potential conflict of interest.
- Loan was not listed on Jared’s financial disclosure statement.
- Jan 6, 2018 – The SEC is investigating their use/encouragement of a program that EB-5 visa. You invest in US businesses and you can immigrate to the USA.
- Jan 7, 2018 – He’s been working on Middle East peace. Kushner Companies just scored some financing from a major Israeli financial institution.
- Jan 26, 2018 – There’s a lawsuit against Kushner Co owned apartment building for bad fees. The judge rejected the ability to keep things secret