Status of the Investigation
- Threats to his investigation
- Will his power get curbed
- Will he pardon the people in his circle
- Smear Mueller
- Fire Mueller
- Robert Mueller is closing in. Congress needs to protect him.
- Trump thinks that Mueller will treat him fairly but that the investigation makes USA look bad.
- Republicans are pretty split on whether they support or are against the investigation.
- He had a drunken conversation with the an Australian diplomat about Russia having dirt on Hillary Clinton.
- He’s more important than he’s being portrayed. He helped plan some high level international meetings.
- Michael Flynn shows that Mueller is closing in.
- Michael Flynn getting a deal is making DJT worried.
- Told Russians that sanctions would be ripped up.
- Trump’s team wants to attack Flynn’s credibility but Trump said he was a “really good man.”
- He was violating his bail by trying to help with an op-ed.
- Paul Manafort is suing Robert Mueller to try and limit the scope of his investigation.
- Jan 8, 2018 – Robert Mueller is looking to interview Donald Trump
- Mueller’s team subpoenaed Deutsche Bank records. Trump had a lot of debt with them.
- Donald Trump told Don McGann to prevent Jeff Sessions from recusing himself. Trump wanted Sessions to protect him.
- Jan 16, 2018 – Steve Bannon has gotten a subpoena to appear infront of a grand jury for the Mueller investigation. He talked a lot about the Russian meetings in the Wolff book.