Tesla is one of the most exciting companies to hit the transportation and energy sectors. Elon Musk is a master of casting a vision of the future, getting everyone hyped up, and then leveraging the hype to make it a reality.
- Jan 23, 2018 – Elon is getting paid on market cap vs delivering cars, which they’ve been notoriously late/slower on .
- Tesla & Self Driving Cars
Tesla Model 3
- Jan 15, 2018 – First major accident
- Jan 5, 2018 – The first review… it’s amazing. The self driving UI is weak.
- There’s production setbacks on the Tesla Model 3 (Jan 2, 2017). They’re not getting the output they thought.
Tesla Semi Truck
- Jan 22, 2018 – Video of the Tesla Semi Truck on the open road.
- “pre-ordered the Semi so far, including Pepsi, Walmart, and Anheuser-Busch”
Tesla Pickup Truck
- Tesla is going to work on a pickup truck after the Model Y comes out. The Model Y is a cross over. It’s likely a few years… 2020 before we see movement.