- Just hiked the price for the NYE party
- Trump loves Mar-a-lago because he can be him. It’s more routine than the White House.
- Jan 19, 2018 – Mar-a-lago has become THE PLACE for Trump fans to have parties.
Trump Doonbeg, Ireland
- Lost $2.3M in 2017
- Had a massive renovation
- Trump is very unpopular in Ireland
Trump Intl. Hotel in Wash. DC
- While lots of Trump Org hotels have been having a hard time, Trump International Hotel in Washington DC has been killing it.
- “The hotel initially expected to lose $2.1 million in the first four months of 2017. Instead, according to the Washington Post, it raked in $1.97 million in profits. “
- You have to think that it’s the perceived access to power that comes with having the hotel.
- Sources say that Trump has taken an interest, even though he’s not supposed to. He naturally denies it.
- Jan 27, 2018 – Hotel is typically 50% occupied and 40% more expensive.
Conflicts of Interest/Emoluments
- There’s a group of attorneys general that are forcing the Trump Org to preserve documents. They’re filing a law suit saying they violated the emoluments clause in the constitution.
- Jan 12, 2018 – Trump has a sold a lot of apartments in NYC to anonymous orgs
- “Trump condo sales that match Treasury’s characteristics of possible money laundering totaled $1.5 billion, BuzzFeed News calculated. They accounted for 21% of the 6,400 Trump condos sold in the US.”